- Prohibition Prophecy
- Prohibition Prophecy: 21st and 18th Amendments
- Sitting in the Seat of God
- Moral Decay!
- Paul Prophecies Hypocritical Liars Will Forbid Others From Partaking in God's Gifts
- Prohibition Prophecy: Jonathan Magbie, Sentenced to 10 Days, Faithful Until Death
- Prohibition Prophecy: Unjust Laws and Making Widows Their Prey, 92 Year Old Kathryn Johnston
- Preacher Murdered: Just Another "Fill Up" at the Filling Station
- Psalm 108:12, "The Help of Man is Vain." How God Used Me to Stop a Gang Fight
- "And So Upon You Will Come All The Righteous Blood Shed On Earth!"
- Who does God call his own?
- Down With the Drug Warrior Perjurers
- Who advises people to lie?
- Do Not Be Decieved, "Drug War" is a Spot-On Accurate Characterization
- Bruce Mirken Rebuts John Walters' Lies About Marijuana Potency
- FBI Director Mueller Perjures Congress, "Everybody Rejects It [Legalization of Marijuana]"
- Former Drug Czar Barry McCaffrey, Drug Warrior Perjurer
- Former Drug Czar McCaffrey Lies to Moskos and Lynch on Lou Dobbs
- Ifill Fawns at the Feet of Drug Czar, "Tell Me Those Sweet Lies. Sigh."
- Senator Jeff Sessions Destroys His Own Soul, Michele Leonhart Destroys Her Soul
- TD Jakes Tells Drug Warriors and Prohibitionists Stop Rebelling Against God
- Revelation 12:12, Devil Knows His Time is Short
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor Editorial and Parody
- Prohibitionists' Blaspheme, "DAMN GOD TO HELL for Making These Plants!"
- (Un)Civil(ized) Asset Forfeiture is "Legal" Government Jealousy, Greed, and Theft
- Easter: Jesus Arrested in SWAT Raid via Snitch, Threatened with Overwhelming Punishment by Prosecutors, and Later Murdered!
- Murderers Recently Add Killing for Drugs to their List of Heinous Crimes, Prohibitionists and Supporters Enlisted
- Problems Christians Against Prohibitions Face
- Prohibition Prophecy: What did the Mean & Murderous Tenants Want to Control & Keep for Themselves?
- Prohibition’s Beast with Iron Teeth Devours Another Mother’s Child, as Prophesied
- Shining Lights
- Signing from God: New Name, Private Key, Certificates
- “Only Doing Our Job”
- The Ol' Pharmakeia Situation
FBI Director Mueller Perjures Congress, "Everybody Rejects It [Legalization of Marijuana]"
FBI director Robert Mueller says marijuana should not be legalized while admitting no adult has been killed by the drug.
There are a number of misleading ideas put forth by Robert Mueller, for example the “gateway theory,” which he tries to raise in a heart-wrenching fashion. Representative Steve Cohen (D-Tenn) takes him to task on that one. [DrugWarFacts.org Citations] [ChristiansAgainstProhibition.org Analysis]
Telling the Truth, “I Can’t [Name Anyone Who Has Died from Marijuana]”
To his credit, Mueller tells the truth when he says we know of no one who has died due to marijuana.
Below the video, read the reason I posted this video.
FBI defends marijuana laws
It’s irritating when people lie to Congress. Don’t they call that “perjury?”
Major No No
In response to a question about legalizing marijuana, Mueller claims,
“I think anybody who looks at this problem considers it [legalization]. And ultimately when you look at it [legalization] rejects it.”
Does he not know, for many decades, there have been plenty of intelligent people from all walks of life, with all sorts of backgrounds, with all levels of education, who have considered ending prohibition and decided that was the smart thing to do? And not just a prohibition on marijuana?
Just taking a look at the LEAP home page one sees many famous faces who have made it known publicly they reject prohibition! And that they are all for a system of legalization and regulation: William F. Buckley, Jr., Noam Chomsky, Barbara Ehrenreich, Milton Friedman, George P. Schultz, and Howard Zinn; that’s just from the LEAP home page.
Or what about the 1972 publication by Edward M. Brecher and the Editors of Consumer Reports Magazine, “Consumers Union Report - Licit and Illicit Drugs.”
Be sure to read the chapter in “Part X - Conclusions and Recommendations,” “Chapter 69. Policy issues and recommendations.”
Heavenly Father, please have mercy on us when it’s difficult for us to tell the truth, and give us strength to be honest. Please help us deal with our frustrations; many people are frustrated for many reasons, many people have opinions which are diametrically opposed to other opinions they hold. Please comfort those who are suffering due to the loss of a loved one. Please comfort those who use marijuana as medicine but are considered criminals. Please comfort those who do not have access to marijuana, but could be using it to ease their suffering. Please help my Dad.
Please bring understanding to the minds of people who are afraid of marijuana. Please lead to repentance those who are eagerly trying to spread misunderstanding.
In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.