- Prohibition Prophecy
- Prohibition Prophecy: 21st and 18th Amendments
- Sitting in the Seat of God
- Moral Decay!
- Paul Prophecies Hypocritical Liars Will Forbid Others From Partaking in God's Gifts
- Prohibition Prophecy: Jonathan Magbie, Sentenced to 10 Days, Faithful Until Death
- Prohibition Prophecy: Unjust Laws and Making Widows Their Prey, 92 Year Old Kathryn Johnston
- Preacher Murdered: Just Another "Fill Up" at the Filling Station
- Psalm 108:12, "The Help of Man is Vain." How God Used Me to Stop a Gang Fight
- "And So Upon You Will Come All The Righteous Blood Shed On Earth!"
- Undeserved Suffering Needs to End
- According to guest, Andrea Lari, on "Foreign Exchange," what is the number of Colombian refugees due to the Drug War?
- Deaths in Mexico Due to Prohibition Violence Set to Exceed Last Year
- Chicago Experiences Explosion of Teen Deaths
- Family of Four Murdered Over Drug Debt, Killers Sentenced to Death
- Grandmom Buys Allergy Medicine, Arrested, Mug Shot on Front Page
- Heartless Cops Should NOT be Where the Media Turns for Drug Information!
- Lawyers, Judges, Please Write Amicus Brief for Roger Christie and Religious-Use Friends
- Men of Lawlessness Lash Out
- Obama Pardons a Turkey Yet Does NOT Pardon Unrighteously Imprisoned Humans
- Poppy Seed Bagel Leads to Evil Government Kidnapping and "Addict" Accusation
- Prohibitionists and Supporters Ensure Pregnant Mother Dies in Jail and in Shock from Pain
- Psychopathic Thug Addicts Terrorize Innocent Family in the Name of Drug War
- Reverend Wrong Allen
- Tainted Cocaine Adding to U.S. Health Problems (Thanks to Prohibition)
- The DEA: Four Decades of Impeding and Rejecting Science
- Blood is on Whose Hands?!
- Undeserved Suffering Needs to End
- Who does God call his own?
- Down With the Drug Warrior Perjurers
- Revelation 12:12, Devil Knows His Time is Short
- "Christian" "Science" Monitor Editorial and Parody
- Prohibitionists' Blaspheme, "DAMN GOD TO HELL for Making These Plants!"
- (Un)Civil(ized) Asset Forfeiture is "Legal" Government Jealousy, Greed, and Theft
- Easter: Jesus Arrested in SWAT Raid via Snitch, Threatened with Overwhelming Punishment by Prosecutors, and Later Murdered!
- Murderers Recently Add Killing for Drugs to their List of Heinous Crimes, Prohibitionists and Supporters Enlisted
- Problems Christians Against Prohibitions Face
- Prohibition Prophecy: What did the Mean & Murderous Tenants Want to Control & Keep for Themselves?
- Prohibition’s Beast with Iron Teeth Devours Another Mother’s Child, as Prophesied
- Shining Lights
- Signing from God: New Name, Private Key, Certificates
- “Only Doing Our Job”
- The Ol' Pharmakeia Situation
Grandmom Buys Allergy Medicine, Arrested, Mug Shot on Front Page
I won't even try to summarize this story myself. Here are some quotes from the article.
Wabash Valley woman didn’t realize second cold medicine purchase violated drug laws
When Sally Harpold bought cold medicine for her family back in March, she never dreamed that four months later she would end up in handcuffs.
Now, Harpold is trying to clear her name of criminal charges, and she is speaking out in hopes that a law will change so others won’t endure the same embarrassment she still is facing.
Just as with any law, the public has the responsibility to know what is legal and what is not, and ignorance of the law is no excuse, the prosecutor said.
Harpold, who is employed at the Rockville Correctional Facility for women, feels her reputation has been damaged by the arrest, and that she has been wrongly labeled as someone who makes meth.
Her police mug shot ran on the front page of her local newspaper, she wrote, in a letter to the Tribune-Star, “with an article entitled, ‘17 Arrested in Drug Sweep.’”