- Reverend Dean Becker Interviewed
- "Cannabis Oil, A Cure for Cancer? You Decide," Joe 'Ironman' Siler
- Ironman Part 1, Learning He Had Cancer
- Ironman Part 2, Learning About Cannabis Oil
- Ironman Part 3, Using Cannabis Oil
- Ironman Part 4, Reflections and Lessons Learned
- Ironman Part 5, The Photographs
- Matthew Fogg - ACLU Report & Police Tactics
- Matthew Fogg, Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal (ret), Speaks About Racism of Drug War
- More Reliable Testimony on Prohibition Hypocrisy
You are here
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: email@example.com.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation