This section of the website contains information and links with regard to the benefits and uses of the marijuana plant's healing properties.
You are here
- Analyzing Drugs
- If something is legal it must therefore be perfectly safe and it means the government recommends everyone does it?
- Why Do People Try — Why Do People Use — Drugs? Part 1 (Version 1.1.4)
- Ending Prohibition
- A Working Vocabulary
- Objections to Ending Prohibition
- The Diseased Theory of Addiction
- Pregnancy and Drug Use - The Facts
- Do You Have Aging Parents or Friends?
- Drug Availability
- Harm Reduction
- Drug use not tied to mental decline in middle-age
- DEA Analyst, Before Drug War 1.3% Population Addicted to Drugs, $1Trillion Dollars Later, 1.3% Addicted
- Judge Jim Gray's Top 10 Drug Policy Goals
- Specific Drugs
- Coca and Cocaine
- Dr. Lester Grinspoon Speaks in Favor of Marijuana
- Frontline Investigates?
- Harvard Economist Reports (2005) on the Budgetary Implications of Marijuana Prohibition
- Judge Gray Testifies Reasons to Legalize Marijuana
- McLaughlin Group Discusses Ending Marijuana Prohibition Video
- One Reason the Boston Globe (and others) Badmouth Marijuana
- Pete Tutmark, 33-year Police Veteran Advises Legalizing Marijuana
- Sheriff, John Urquhart, Legalizing Marijuana is Good Policy
- Tony Budden on History and Myriad Modern-Day Uses of Cannabis
- Travel Expert Hosts "Marijuana: It’s Time for a Conversation"
- Very Important Potheads
- Willie Nelson on Marijuana on Larry King Live
- ‘One striking chart shows why pharma companies are fighting legal marijuana’
- Marijuana, Untapped Healing Properties
- The Science of Medical Marijuana Website
- Protecting the Brain Using Marijuana
- Cathy Jordan, ALS Patient, Sings Theme to Cops in NORML Ad
- Retirees Demand Marijuana
- Woman Buys Marijuana for Sick Aunt, Looses Job
- "Ganja users performed significantly better than non-users on the psychiatric and physiological battery of tests."
- Federal Medical Marijuana Compassion Program
- Granny’s List, A Huge Cannabis Compendium of Medical Marijuana Studies, with Links
- Medical Marijuana 411
- Mother's Account of Giving Marijuana to Autistic Son
- NORML.org's Compendium of Recent Research on Medical Marijuana
- Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson
- Research About Mom’s Using Marijuana - Children NOT Harmed 1
- Patients for Medical Marijuana Website
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: email@example.com.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation