Welcome to the Prayer Book. Pretty much everything around here is a prayer, but these are mostly specifically prayer oriented, or contain prayers.
You are here
- Prayer Book
- Despise the Shame -- Introduction
- Calif. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger Says it's Time to Study Legalizing Marijuana
- #AskMom - How to Save a Life
- Calling All Righteous Cops, Judges, Narcs, DEA, CIA, FBI, Marshals, Prison Wardens and Guards, etc...
- Ending Slavery Then Resuming It
- Single-Issue Voting to End the Drug War is Every-Issue Voting
- Thoughts on Christmas
- Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Q.Do the Politicians, Media, Clergy etc… who create & promote Drug War bring
- Who needs to be released from prison, jail, incarceration, probation, &/or entrapping observation?
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation