This collection of pages will hold information about prisons and imprisoning people.
You are here
- The Law!
- The BS that is “The Law”
- Levels of Law
- Founding Documents
- 10 Commandments Desecrated by Drug War and Drug Prohibition
- Daniel Instantly Chooses to Break the Law
- Holier-Than-Thou-Congregation Condemns Lawbreaking Jesus for "Sending the Wrong Message to Children"
- Jesus Christ is a Convict
- Loony Laws from the Power Mongers, People with Friends in Business, and the Holier-Than-Thou-Congregation
- Prisons and Imprisoning
- My Confusion Over For-Profit, "Private," Prisons
- Be Smart on Crime
- New Report from The Sentencing Project, ‘Too Good to be True: Private Prisons in America’
- Pension and Health Benefits Board of The United Methodist Church to Screen Against Investing in Private Prisons
- Senator Jim Webb's National Criminal Justice Commission Act of 2009 Passes House, Unanimously
- Stephen Colbert Chides U.S. Over Private Prisons
- The Sentencing Project Sums Up Recent Disenfranchisement News
- Wells Fargo’s prison cash cow: The bailed-out bank has used its taxpayer money to invest in private prisons
- Lawyer Looks at "Defining a Proper Role for Prisons"
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation