Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Reverend Dean Becker
Drug Truth Network Producer
This will be the top level page for issues regarding treatment of people who want help, and dealing with people who don’t.
In the mean time it's a holding ground for some links until they can be made their own pages.
ibogaine is considered the 'active' compound in the Tabernanthe iboga plant
"He was astonished when coming out of this difficult experience 36-opiate-abstinent hours later to realize he had no physical craving for opiates, and even more remarkably, had experienced very little of the agonizing physical symptoms normally associated with opiate withdrawal."
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
|Unvarnished Truth #8|
|Unvarnished Truth #7 - ASA Conference in Washington, DC and More|
|Unvarnished Truth #6 - ASA Conference in Washington, DC and More|
|Unvarnished Truth #5 - ASA Conference in Washington, DC and More|
|Neill Franklin’s Personal Journey Learning that Violence and Tragedy Inevitably Arise from Prohibition|
|Maryland State Trooper, Narc, Task Force Commander (ret) Neill Franklin Interviewed, Advises Viewers to Educate Politicians|
|Unvarnished Truth #4 - Russ Jones of LEAP|
|Unvarnished Truth #3 - Good, Bad & Ugly|
|Unvarnished Truth #2 - Stem to Stern|
|Unvarnished Truth #1 - Opening up a can of worms!|
|LEAP Publishes “After Prohibition”|
|Dr. Sanjay Gupta Humbles Self, Begins Bearing the Fruits of Repentance. Angels Sing.|
|Jeffrey A. Miron and Katherine Waldock on the Budgetary Impact of Ending Drug Prohibition|
|Harvard Economist Reports (2005) on the Budgetary Implications of Marijuana Prohibition|
|Easter: Jesus Arrested in SWAT Raid via Snitch, Threatened with Overwhelming Punishment by Prosecutors, and Later Murdered!|
|Bill Fried: What if Heroin Were Legal?|
|Count the Costs Publishes New Briefing on How Drug War Promotes Stigma and Discrimination|
|Americans for Safe Access (ASA) Publishes Workbook for Citizens|
|Druggie George Orwell Calculates Cost of His 6-Ounces-a-Week Tobacco Habit Versus Buying Books|
|Bob Ramsey’s Great Collection of Anti-Prohibition Information|
Working to End the Drug War
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Drug Policy Alliance Network
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Moms United to End the War on Drugs
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation