- Analyzing Drugs
- If something is legal it must therefore be perfectly safe and it means the government recommends everyone does it?
- Why Do People Try — Why Do People Use — Drugs? Part 1 (Version 1.1.4)
- Ending Prohibition
- A Working Vocabulary
- Objections to Ending Prohibition
- The Diseased Theory of Addiction
- Pregnancy and Drug Use - The Facts
- Do You Have Aging Parents or Friends?
- Drug Availability
- Harm Reduction
- Drug use not tied to mental decline in middle-age
- DEA Analyst, Before Drug War 1.3% Population Addicted to Drugs, $1Trillion Dollars Later, 1.3% Addicted
- Judge Jim Gray's Top 10 Drug Policy Goals
- Specific Drugs
This will be the top level page for issues regarding treatment of people who want help, and dealing with people who don’t.
In the mean time it's a holding ground for some links until they can be made their own pages.
With anti-addiction pill, 'no urge, no craving'
ibogaine is considered the 'active' compound in the Tabernanthe iboga plant
"He was astonished when coming out of this difficult experience 36-opiate-abstinent hours later to realize he had no physical craving for opiates, and even more remarkably, had experienced very little of the agonizing physical symptoms normally associated with opiate withdrawal."