Drug prohibition exacerbates every ill the prohibitionists decry!
You are here
- The Illegal and Unconstitutional
- Nixon on Dishonesty in Government
- Conflict of Interest and Being Stubborn
- Fooling People
- Power Wedded to Fear
- Kennedy on Liberty and Learning
- MLK on Guided Missiles and Misguided Men
- Make Money Your God and it will Plague You Like the Devil
- Saved from Thinking: Doubt Everything or Believe Everything
- The Dalai Lama's "No Lose" Strategy
- Their Own Worst Enemies
- Baffle Them With Baloney
- Tom Sawyer Tactic
- A Government of the Liars, by the Spyers, for the Buyers?
- A Mom Prefers Her Adult Son Smoke Marijuana Instead of Drinking Alcohol
- Against logic there is no armor like ignorance
- Any Fool Can Make a Rule
- Attacking the Peaceful World that Knows No Hate
- Drug Prohibition -- The World’s Biggest Bloodbath
- Drug Prohibition is Intrinsically Flawed
- Every Kinda People
- Fools Rush In
- Holier-Than-Thou-Congregation Condemns Themselves
- John Erskine, 1922, “Prohibition is incompatible with Christianity”
- Legalizing Drugs Sends the Right Message to Teens, Quote
- Maya Angelou on Courage and History
- Not Seeing the Future or Present, and Rearranging the Past
- One’s Principles
- Physical Courage Versus Moral Courage
- Pining for the Realism and Sincerity of Hollywood Versus Washington
- Repeal Prohibition Laws and Replace them with Regulation Laws
- Rights Stop the Wrongs
- Scoundrels and Oppressive Laws
- Stevie Wonder, Higher Ground
- Swarms of Officers Harass Our People and Consume Every Resource
- UK Drug Czar Mo Mowlam
- War as Escapism
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation