You are here
- Failed Prohibitions
- The “Tradition” of Prohibition Timeline as an ASCII Graphic [Updated]
- Introduction: The Problems with Prohibition
- Clergy Speak Out Against War on Drugs
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition Promotional Video
- Calling for an End to Prohibition
- Bob Ramsey’s Great Collection of Anti-Prohibition Information
- AP Reports on the Failures of the Evil Religion of Drug Prohibition
- The Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Drug Free World?
- ACLU Article , The Drug War is the New Jim Crow
- Cops Plant Drugs on Innocent Victims to Meet Arrest Quotas in Name of Prohibitionists
- DYLAN RATIGAN: The War On Drugs is Nothing but Institutionalized Racism
- Drug Prohibition Laws are "Tools." Tools of the Devil.
- Get Rid of One Gang or Dealer, Another Takes Its Place
- In what year will the citizens realize the U.S. is (already) bankrupt due to the Drug War?
- Jack Cole Rightfully Receives a Standing Ovation - pt 1
- Prohibitionists Say Squeezing Drugs Out of Society Works, Jack A. Cole Proves Prohibition Causes the Opposite
- Jack Cole Rightfully Receives a Standing Ovation - pt 2
- Letter to the Boston Globe Regarding its Complicity with Murder
- Letter to the Winchester Star on their Cover-Page Article About Heroin
- Oldspaper Clippings from 1993
- On What Point Do Prohibitionists and Abolitionists Agree?
- U.S. Prisoners Work as Slaves for Major Corporations
- U.S. to Rape Victims and Loved Ones, "We Care More About Hunting Down and Locking Up Every Last Drug User Than Your Alleged Rape."
- "Zero Tolerance" Analyzed
- The Unvarnished Truth TV Show
- Alcohol Prohibition 1917-1933
- Count the Costs: 50 Years of the War on Drugs
- DEA Launders Money for Drug Trafficking Organizations, News Not Shocking
- Forty Years of Unscientific and Counter-Productive Madness in the Name of Law and Order
- Help Educate the World's Drug Czar!
- Songs & Music
- U.S. Works to Get Other Countries Addicted to Grabbing Money
- The Fruit of the War on Drugs is Mainly
- Very Quick History of the Origins of Prohibition
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: email@example.com.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation