The award-winning “Marijuana: It’s Time for a Conversation” invites viewers to consider whether these laws are working for us or against us.
- What does marijuana law enforcement cost us in tax dollars?
- How effective is prohibition at controlling marijuana use and availability?
- What are the social consequences of marijuana prohibition?
- Are the consequences of marijuana arrests and convictions fair? Are the laws applied fairly to all Americans?
- How did we end up with these laws in the first place?
- Is marijuana prohibition doing more harm than good?
You are here
Travel Expert Hosts "Marijuana: It’s Time for a Conversation"
- Analyzing Drugs
- If something is legal it must therefore be perfectly safe and it means the government recommends everyone does it?
- Why Do People Try — Why Do People Use — Drugs? Part 1 (Version 1.1.4)
- Ending Prohibition
- A Working Vocabulary
- Objections to Ending Prohibition
- The Diseased Theory of Addiction
- Pregnancy and Drug Use - The Facts
- Do You Have Aging Parents or Friends?
- Drug Availability
- Harm Reduction
- Drug use not tied to mental decline in middle-age
- DEA Analyst, Before Drug War 1.3% Population Addicted to Drugs, $1Trillion Dollars Later, 1.3% Addicted
- Judge Jim Gray's Top 10 Drug Policy Goals
- Specific Drugs
- Coca and Cocaine
- Dr. Lester Grinspoon Speaks in Favor of Marijuana
- Frontline Investigates?
- Harvard Economist Reports (2005) on the Budgetary Implications of Marijuana Prohibition
- Judge Gray Testifies Reasons to Legalize Marijuana
- McLaughlin Group Discusses Ending Marijuana Prohibition Video
- One Reason the Boston Globe (and others) Badmouth Marijuana
- Pete Tutmark, 33-year Police Veteran Advises Legalizing Marijuana
- Sheriff, John Urquhart, Legalizing Marijuana is Good Policy
- Tony Budden on History and Myriad Modern-Day Uses of Cannabis
- Travel Expert Hosts "Marijuana: It’s Time for a Conversation"
- Very Important Potheads
- Willie Nelson on Marijuana on Larry King Live
- ‘One striking chart shows why pharma companies are fighting legal marijuana’
- Marijuana, Untapped Healing Properties
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation