History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, however, if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
Be sure to read this other quote about courage, physical courage versus moral courage.
Please let me encourage you to visit the following websites and organizations. The founders have been through wrenching pain. This is not meant to be a complete list and it’s in no particular order, most I have spoken with, a few I haven’t.
- Mothers Against Teen Violence
- GRASP Help
- Broken No More
- Mom’s United to End the War on Drugs
- Congress Against Racism and Corruption in Law Enforcement
- Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
- The November Coalition
- Families Against Mandatory Minimums
- All of Us or None
- Drug Truth Network
What is another common thread (among many) they have: Prohibition is intrinsically flawed, we must repeal our prohibition laws and replace them with regulation laws.