You are here
- Failed Prohibitions
- The “Tradition” of Prohibition Timeline as an ASCII Graphic [Updated]
- Introduction: The Problems with Prohibition
- The Unvarnished Truth TV Show
- Unvarnished Truth #1 - Opening up a can of worms!
- Unvarnished Truth #2 - Stem to Stern
- Unvarnished Truth #3 - Good, Bad & Ugly
- Unvarnished Truth #4 - Russ Jones of LEAP
- Unvarnished Truth #5 - ASA Conference in Washington, DC and More
- Unvarnished Truth #6 - ASA Conference in Washington, DC and More
- Unvarnished Truth #7 - ASA Conference in Washington, DC and More
- Unvarnished Truth #8
- Alcohol Prohibition 1917-1933
- Count the Costs: 50 Years of the War on Drugs
- DEA Launders Money for Drug Trafficking Organizations, News Not Shocking
- Forty Years of Unscientific and Counter-Productive Madness in the Name of Law and Order
- Help Educate the World's Drug Czar!
- Songs & Music
- U.S. Works to Get Other Countries Addicted to Grabbing Money
- The Fruit of the War on Drugs is Mainly
- Very Quick History of the Origins of Prohibition
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: email@example.com.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation