You are here
What did Jesus advise us to store up?
- Garbage Out is Sin, Not the Garbage In
- Humans Forcing Human Rules on Others Worship God in Vain
- One Witness Alone is Not Sufficient
- Titus 1:15, Of Beliefs and Purity
- Crushing the Needy in Court
- Paul on Food, Thanksgiving, and Latter Times
- Plants and Wine, Gladden the Heart and Make the Face Shine
- Green Money and Green Leaves, the Dead Versus the Living
- "Drug Prohibition Laws Are Idols, False Gods, and Blasphemy" Leaders and Shepherds to be Punished
- Abdicating Oaths, Harming the Sick, Ruling Harshly and Brutally
- Camel Swallowers
- Closest Supermoon Since 1948 Arrives Monday
- Communion with God
- Dance, You Drunk!
- Daniel's Vision of Prisons’ Iron Teeth Devouring Victims
- Darkness Doesn't Understand
- Do Not Weep for Me; Weep for Yourselves and for Your Children
- Evil Hypocrites Ensure You Die Then Mourn Your Death
- Failure of Money, a Quote
- Fear-Spreaders, Devoid of Reason
- Freedom for You
- God Judges Leaders and Elders
- Handcuffed, Thrown Outside into the Darkness, Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth
- Humble, Honest Reflection and Repentance from a Former Narc
- Jesus Says Those Who Do Evil Hate Bringing Things to the Light
- Jesus’ Advice for Addressing Sin
- Joy in Heaven
- Killing or Incarcerating You for God!
- Laughing at the Thought
- Leaders Send Spies to Secretly Listen to, Record, and Entrap You
- Leaders to be Thrown Out by God
- Left Lying Dead or to Die: ‘Faking it,’ ‘Evidence,’ ‘Lawsuit,’ ‘Sending a Message.’ Testing God.
- Let Your Light Shine
- Murderer From the Beginning and the Father of Lies
- My Ways Are Higher Than Your Ways, Whose Law is Highest
- One of These Days You Could Be Cut Into Little Pieces
- Poor Gives More
- Prohibition’s Beast with 10 Horns
- Psalm 109, December 2009
- Right to Eat, or NO RIGHT to Eat, from the Tree of Life
- Seek and Find
- The Yeast of the Pharisees
- They Have Made a Lie Their Refuge and Falsehood Their Hiding Place
- Two Perspectives on Jesus' Advice
- What Are You Looking For … The Good or the Bad?
- What Makes You Great, or Not
- What did Jesus advise us to store up?
- What good is it to gain the whole world, yet forfeit your soul?
- When Released From Your Cell, Trample Down the Wicked
- Whom did Jesus say the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to?
- Wicked Men, Setting Traps, Cages Full, Rich and Powerful, Not Defending Our Rights
- Your Treatment of Others Becomes Your Reward
- the Sheep & the Goats
- “Ignore the Innocent Poor’s Blood on Me! I Have Not Sinned! God is Happy with Me.”
- The Illegal and Unconstitutional
- Nixon on Dishonesty in Government
- Conflict of Interest and Being Stubborn
- Fooling People
- Power Wedded to Fear
- Kennedy on Liberty and Learning
- MLK on Guided Missiles and Misguided Men
- Make Money Your God and it will Plague You Like the Devil
- Saved from Thinking: Doubt Everything or Believe Everything
- The Dalai Lama's "No Lose" Strategy
- Their Own Worst Enemies
- Baffle Them With Baloney
- Tom Sawyer Tactic
- A Government of the Liars, by the Spyers, for the Buyers?
- A Mom Prefers Her Adult Son Smoke Marijuana Instead of Drinking Alcohol
- Against logic there is no armor like ignorance
- Any Fool Can Make a Rule
- Attacking the Peaceful World that Knows No Hate
- Drug Prohibition -- The World’s Biggest Bloodbath
- Drug Prohibition is Intrinsically Flawed
- Every Kinda People
- Fools Rush In
- Holier-Than-Thou-Congregation Condemns Themselves
- John Erskine, 1922, “Prohibition is incompatible with Christianity”
- Legalizing Drugs Sends the Right Message to Teens, Quote
- Maya Angelou on Courage and History
- Not Seeing the Future or Present, and Rearranging the Past
- One’s Principles
- Physical Courage Versus Moral Courage
- Pining for the Realism and Sincerity of Hollywood Versus Washington
- Repeal Prohibition Laws and Replace them with Regulation Laws
- Rights Stop the Wrongs
- Scoundrels and Oppressive Laws
- Stevie Wonder, Higher Ground
- Swarms of Officers Harass Our People and Consume Every Resource
- UK Drug Czar Mo Mowlam
- War as Escapism
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — Speakers
LEAP has speakers in many states and countries who are willing to speak to your organization.
Do not fret if your state or country is not listed.
Simply contact the Speakers Bureau Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortunately there is a book you can read which provides more than a few options: After the War on Drugs: Blueprint for Regulation.
Please download it and read it.
Poetry by Debbie M. Wilson.
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• After Prohibition
• Cops Say, "End the Violence. Legalize Drugs."
• U.S. Drug Laws are: The Criminal Employment Act
• Drug Abuse is Bad. The Drug War is Worse.
• Save Our Children, Legalize Drugs
• Legalize and Regulate
• Sure drugs cause crime, like forks cause obesity
• Citizens Opposing Prohibition
• Common Sense for Drug Policy
• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Transform Drug Policy Foundation
• What Martha Did Next
Organizations - Topical
• Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
• The Beckley Foundation
Preventing Imprisonment, Helping the Imprisoned, and Freeing the Unrighteously Imprisoned
• Clemency for All Non-violent Drug Offenders
• The November Coalition
• The Sentencing Project
• Families Against Mandatory Minimums
• All of Us or None
• Legal Services for Prisoners with Children
• Prison Legal News
• Criminal Justice Policy Foundation